My love of anything having to do with dolls and dollhouses started long before I became a serious doll collector. As children, dolls are our playmates, our best friends, and (in the dark of the night) sometimes our protectors. This web page is a place for me to share with other doll lovers of all ages, the dolls I have spent my whole life collecting. Make sure to click the "Older Posts" button at the bottom of the page in order to see the whole collection.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Dollhouse Roomboxes




Last year one of my dollhouses was accidentally broken beyond repair while being moved to my new home. This left me with a bunch of dollhouse furniture on my hands, but no dollhouse to put it in. So I decided to use that furniture to create some roomboxes. Here are pictures of two of those roomboxes. Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I also used some of that left over furniture to begin a new dollhouse hutch. This one with a Christmas theme. I'll post pictures of the finished product when it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment