My love of anything having to do with dolls and dollhouses started long before I became a serious doll collector. As children, dolls are our playmates, our best friends, and (in the dark of the night) sometimes our protectors. This web page is a place for me to share with other doll lovers of all ages, the dolls I have spent my whole life collecting. Make sure to click the "Older Posts" button at the bottom of the page in order to see the whole collection.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Franklin Mint Dolls

























I've collected quite a few Franklin Mint dolls over the years. These are just a few.

4 comments:

  1. Would you know the value of the Franklin Mint's doll Tatiana?? Thank you.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a few Franklin mint dolls I'm trying to help my brothers girlfriend sell do you buy or know somebody who would? Please email me I have 5. Crossrailcreekfarm@yahoo.com thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only collect dolls and have never sold any of mine before, so I'm afraid I can not help you. It is possible though, that someone will see your message posted here and contact you if they are interested. I wish you all the luck in the world. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. whats the value of the one in red dress with blue on back i have similar one but cant find info it dated 1988 on back by franklin heirloom

    ReplyDelete